Tuesday, September 14, 2010

How to Protect Our Muslim Neighbors...Commentary by Charlotte Hilton Andersen, Huffington Post

This commentary I believe should be taught in schools (figuratively of course), or maybe in our churches.  Ignorance is no excuse for intolerance!  Charlotte Hilton Andersen has hit the "nail on the head" when it come to living with our Muslim neighbors.  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/charlotte-hilton-andersen/how-to-protect-our-muslim_b_713294.html

I have worked and been friends with Muslims and although I don't like to identify any individual by their race, creed or color, I find that for these purposes it is necessary.  I have to say, that they are fantastic people, whom I would trust my life with.  They are warm, friendly, and not unlike anyone else that you might live next to.  Well...I guess...what were you expecting?

Religious intolerance in this day and age is ridiculous!  As a student of history and religion, it seems that even the crusaders of the middle ages were more tolerant that we are today.

What are we doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment