Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tea Party Candidate Christine O'Donnell Wins Republican Primary in Delaware!

Is the Tea Party for real? It looks like it is! Will the support of Sarah Palin and the Tea Party movement push O'Donnell over the top in November? I don't know, and although I am by no means a Sarah Palin or Tea Party movement proponent, it seems they are for real. http://us.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/09/14/primary.elections/index.html. Even the Republicans seem to be fighting amongst themselves by the results of some of our primaries.

I have to admit that I was a supporter of President Obama, and I firmly believe that he was somewhat ignorant, for lake of a better word, of the challenges that he would face when he became President. I also think that Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid have proven to be polarizing figures and at the least need to be replaced. Although I respect the office of the President of the United States, I believe that it takes more than the ability to make a compelling speech to run our exceptionally complex country.

In the end, I believe that the American people are looking for a centrist type of government and all we have been given are radically "right" or "left" wing options. Where and when will this end?

You tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment