Tuesday, September 14, 2010

"In Whose Name Do They Talk", Palestinian Views of the Peace Talks via Al Jezeera

I find the views of the people of Palestine much more revealing than the sanitized versions published by traditional news outlets.

I feel for the people of Palestine. Although I don't have any real connection to them aside from being a caring human being, which should be more than enough, I feel compelled to support their desire for freedom, peace, and prosperity.

I'm certain that I am not alone.

Please read their posts: http://english.aljazeera.net/indepth/2010/09/201091310513935393.html

Image from Al Jezeera

If, in fact as several posters have said, Mahmoud Abbas, is not their legitimate President, and I believe that I can safely assume that Hamas is not, then who does speak for their people? Don't the Palestinian's deserve proper representation?

No comments:

Post a Comment